Welcome to the
Detroit Association for Business Economics
What does the DABE provide to its members?
- A regular forum of prominent speakers to discuss national and regional economic issues, public policy initiatives, corporate strategy, and market analysis.
- A network to access the talents, opinions, and experiences of local business, academic, and governmental officials.
- An understanding of the local employment opportunities for business economists, strategic planners, public policy analysts, and related occupations.
What does the NABE provide to its members?
- Provides a forum for the discussion of common interest and concerns.
- Keeps members on the cutting edge of economic analysis and thought through an active seminar and publication program.
- Promotes actively the value of economics to business leaders, policy makers, and the general public.